Do you enjoy working with a team? Do you like a fun, fast-paced work environment? How about working with great merchandise and people? The Dartmouth Co-op on Main Street in Hanover, NH; the largest seller of Dartmouth College merchandise, is seeking a full-time store manager.
We are looking for a Store Manager who can wear multiple hats. As the store manager you are accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store which include but are not limited to, opening, closing, shipping, receiving and inventory control, merchandising, scheduling and management of store staff including hiring and performance reviews. You will work with a team of upper management and sales associates.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Management experience with similar scope.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process and operate store systems accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence team.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Allocate time effectively, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Works well with others.
- Proven track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Enjoy fast paced environment and always see things through from start to finish.
- Embrace change and rally a team behind new strategies and projects.
- Strong listening and communication skills with employees and customers.
We will want you to:
- Create a team environment that is positive and productive. Lead courageously, take personal responsibility to do the right thing and persist in times of challenge or uncertainty.
- Be the role model for customer connections.
- Know what is happening in the social space and keep the team connected.
- Ensure the team receives proper training and uses resources consistently.
- Step into a variety of roles seamlessly.
- Prioritize “need to do” over “nice to do” and drive initiatives to completion thoroughly and swiftly.
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Paid Parking
Additional Positions Available Throughout the Year:
If you are seeking (full/part-time) employment and are a hard worker and enthusiastic team player, we encourage you to stop by and fill out an application for sales associate employment at the Dartmouth Co-op store at 21 South Main Street in Hanover, NH. When you stop by, we may not be looking for employees at the moment, but we will be happy to hold on to your application and keep it on file should an opportunity become available. We offer a competitive wage; paid vacation time; and a fast-paced, fun work environment. Thanks!